[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I worship you Aqua Buddha, I worship you.

CaP'N GRuNGe

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-200....html?tag=stack

Rand Paul Allegedly Tried to Force College Classmate to "Take Bong Hits," According to GQ

The author relates an anecdote about Paul and another alleged member of the NoZe Brotherhood, shared by an unnamed woman who was reportedly a classmate of Paul's:

According to this woman, who requested anonymity because of her current job as a clinical psychologist, "He and Randy came to my house, they knocked on my door, and then they blindfolded me, tied me up, and put me in their car. They took me to their apartment and tried to force me to take bong hits. They'd been smoking pot." After the woman refused to smoke with them, Paul and his friend put her back in their car and drove to the countryside outside of Waco, where they stopped near a creek. "They told me their god was 'Aqua Buddha' and that I needed to bow down and worship him," the woman recalls. "They blindfolded me and made me bow down to 'Aqua Buddha' in the creek. I had to say, 'I worship you Aqua Buddha, I worship you.'

:wacko:

Never noticed it before, your in Winnemucca. Haven't been there in ages. You with one of the Mines?

No, actually my job is based out of New York, with plants in Reno and Elko, I work out of my house since there both a couple hours away.

Did you used to work out here?

No, actually my job is based out of New York, with plants in Reno and Elko, I work out of my house since there both a couple hours away.

Did you used to work out here?

Contractor at the Newmont mines. Find my way to Elko at least once a year, Barrick and Kinross mines

I must of missed the day that the Enquirer bought out CBS News.

The source for this is about as solid as Fox's story on that text message calling for the head of the Arizona police chief. They also said the text sent to an unnamed man's wife had to have come from a drug cartel overlord in Mexico.

Fake but accurate? :tup:

The woman who sparked a national firestorm by recounting Rand Paul's

youthful indiscretions to GQ magazine is now clarifying her account: She says she was not kidnapped nor forced to do drugs by Paul.

The woman -- who was made available to me for an interview by GQ reporter Jason Zengerle in response to the Paul campaign's denunciations of his article -- said she didn't mean to imply that she was kidnapped "in a legal sense."

"The whole thing has been blown out of proportion," she told me. "They didn't force me, they didn't make me.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/plum-line...larifies_k.html

Wow, solid news reporting there supercuts. :wacko: