[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Andre Johnson worth the 5th spot in the first round?

Irish27

okay, odd, but I don't see AJ being available. In other words, if he is, hell yeah you take him.

however, you're also asking about two other first rounders in SJax and Turner... putting aside my confusion that any of the three would be available at, esssentially, 2.05... you fail to mention how many RBs you start. If you start two, there's a good argument for taking another RB. That said, I'd probably still take AJ, which baffles me that he'd be there.

I was thinking of taking a running back in the second round, maybe Grant or Wells. I would then take Brady in the third if he is available.

I disagree and would not take Johnson, here is why.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leaders?seasonId=2009

Having a lights out WR is great and helpful, I took Fitz in the 1st last season and own my league. That said, look at the difference in points between a tier 1 and 2 back is must difference than tier 1 and 2 WR. This is the result of either serious TD scoring ability or total yards aspect. To make this decision I implore you to consider what will be waiting for you when your pick comes back around. Like other posters have stated, you have not given enough information to truly make an informed and competent piece of advice. Nonetheless, using on the information provided, there will likely be a WR who will produce almost as many points when your pick comes back around. This is not true of RB. One should also not overlook the the impact of an offensive coordinator and the fact Houston's is now in Washington. If it were me, I would take the best running back available and hope for Jennings to be sitting there in round 2.