[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hows my team?

brwns2289

I just finished up my first draft of the year last night. How's my team look?

Jay Cutler 4.8

Ray Rice 1.5

Jonathon Stewart 3.5

Joseph Addai 5.5

Donald Driver 6.8

Brandon Marshall 2.8

Kellen Winslow 7.5

Green Bay 10.8

Ben Roethlisberger 12.8

Michael Bush 8.8

Ben Tate 11.5

Josh Morgan 16.8

Chaz Schilens 14.8

Jeremy Maclin 9.5

Arrelious Benn 15.5

Dustin Keller 13.5

The league scoring is 6 pts any TD, non-PPR. Format QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 K, 1 TM.

I just finished up my first draft of the year last night. How's my team look?

Jay Cutler 4.8 <--Like Martz, bit of a reach, you can similar in the 9th round

Ray Rice 1.5 <-- Money

Jonathon Stewart 3.5 <-- Money

Joseph Addai 5.5 <-- Money

Donald Driver 6.8 <--- Yikes

Brandon Marshall 2.8 <--- Money (more so in PPR)

Kellen Winslow 7.5 <--- Money (Freeman love him)

Green Bay 10.8 <--- Money

Ben Roethlisberger 12.8 <-- Will likely save the Cutler pick

Michael Bush 8.8 <--- Awful, so much more value still there

Ben Tate 11.5 <--- Awful, will rarely see any action this year

Josh Morgan 16.8 <--- Some good upside here, especially for the pick

Chaz Schilens 14.8 <--- I am completely out on this guy, most are not though

Jeremy Maclin 9.5 <--- If Kolb hits then so will he, I doubt both though in the NFC East

Arrelious Benn 15.5 <--- Rookie WRs never make an impact as a rookie, never

Dustin Keller 13.5 <--- Good value, I like Sanchez to work him this year like he did F. Davis at USC

The league scoring is 6 pts any TD, non-PPR. Format QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 K, 1 TM.

With 6 points per TD I go elite QB in the 2nd and I think your bench looks horrid. Roethlisberger will really help save the team buy you have little upside with your late picks and next to nothing that will compensate if there were an injury. Handcuffing Donald Brown to Addai would have made much more sense that Bush. Oakland is a nightmare and Campbell is certainly not going to change that, taking any Raider is senseless to me. Tate has had a horrible training camp and will only be a goal line back at his peak this season. You really need Kolb to hit and have Maclin burst onto the scene, but D Jax and NFC East will likely hurt that chance. Overall, I think your starting team is solid and getting Roeth in there will only serve to amplify that fact. That said, you are walking on very thin ice.

Definite reach for Cutler in round 4, you left a lot of value out there.

Yes. I realize this. It was him or Crabtree. Crabtree's QB situation scared me a way. This was a rush pick for the best QB on the board. I could have snagged Matt Ryan in the 11th. I could have taken Ryan as a backup but didn't make sense because of I would have been screwed on the bye week(8). I felt that was the worst pick of my draft. Thanks for the input, I appreciate it!

With 6 points per TD I go elite QB in the 2nd and I think your bench looks horrid. Roethlisberger will really help save the team buy you have little upside with your late picks and next to nothing that will compensate if there were an injury. Handcuffing Donald Brown to Addai would have made much more sense that Bush. Oakland is a nightmare and Campbell is certainly not going to change that, taking any Raider is senseless to me. Tate has had a horrible training camp and will only be a goal line back at his peak this season. You really need Kolb to hit and have Maclin burst onto the scene, but D Jax and NFC East will likely hurt that chance. Overall, I think your starting team is solid and getting Roeth in there will only serve to amplify that fact. That said, you are walking on very thin ice.

I realize my bench has much to prove. I don't believe Bush or Tate is as horrible as you make it out to be. I wouldn't have Bush had Donald Brown been available(he was taken earlier the same round). I wanted that insurance on Addai because I do know Brown is making progress to take his time. Back up WR's I was going for players that would see the field more than the occasional slot/3rd WR. With Benn it was him Devone Bess or Early Doucet. As to all replies, I appreciate the input/feedback. It only makes me/you/anyone better.

I'd be interested to know which QB's were left when you were making your 3rd round pick, because I assume it was likely someone better than Cutler, and, Stewart is likely not alot better than a RB available at 4.8.

Five QB's taken after Cutler were:

Carson Palmer 5.3

Kevin Kolb 8.5

Joe Flacco 8.11

Donovan McNabb 9.1

Eli Manning 9.7

Five RB's taken after Stewart were:

Knowshon Moreno 3.7

Cedric Benson 3.8

Ronnie Brown 3.9

Pierre Thomas 3.11

Jahvid Best 4.4