[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PPR League

kenya kid 24

I have the 12th pick in a 12 man-PPR league.

Any thoughts on who should be taken with the 12th and 13th pick

here are my thoughts: Marshall and roddy white, marshall and manning

I'm not really wanting to take a qb in the 2nd round but manning is rock solid. I can expect

steady numbers.

Being in a PPR league, I'm tempted to grab 2 wr right away.

I'm assuming at this point that andre johnson and randy moss will be taken.

What do you think?

I have the 12th pick in a 12 man-PPR league.

Any thoughts on who should be taken with the 12th and 13th pick

here are my thoughts: Marshall and roddy white, marshall and manning

I'm not really wanting to take a qb in the 2nd round but manning is rock solid. I can expect

steady numbers.

Being in a PPR league, I'm tempted to grab 2 wr right away.

I'm assuming at this point that andre johnson and randy moss will be taken.

What do you think?

Taking a WR in the first and and top second round is probably considered a suicidal move in a redraft. Even in PPR.

Straight PPR (ie no change in value for receptions for TEs/WRs/RBs?

One of those picks should be a top end WR without a doubt...I prefer Roddy White to Marshall (I'm high on White this year however and prefer him to just about anyone not named Randy Moss or Andre Johnson).

PPR drives interesting behaviour...a solid RB may fall to you at that spot...for instance if I could pair up Mendenhall and White on the back end of a 12 spot PPR draft, I'd be thrilled about my chances.

I'd hold off on grabbing a QB until the next turn at the earliest

WD

I really dont think mend with injuries to the o-line and having a very difficult schedule especially toward the end of the season.

Any thoughts on taking turner if he's still there?

marshall/white and RB?

Why would taking 2 wr's be suicide?

I didn't mean taking 2 WR's. I meant burning 2 top picks for 2 WR's would be suicidal. Taking 1 receiver in the top 2 rounds wouldn't be bad whilst taking the highest RB or QB (if QB bonus for PPR) would almost be ideal.

I really dont think mend with injuries to the o-line and having a very difficult schedule especially toward the end of the season.

Any thoughts on taking turner if he's still there?

marshall/white and RB?

Why would taking 2 wr's be suicide?

Only way it's not suicide is if you have a high degree of confidence that comparable RB(s) will be there by the end of the 3rd (36th/37th). If you're savvy at picking the right RBs/late picks for other positions, then you might get away with it, but it definitely makes it tough to wait until the 36th pick to address a position that others address with their first picks on clear-cut feature backs.

I think you're likely to score more points by passing on a second elite WR, and going RB/WR, then going with a still-good WR2/RB2 (depending on how many you can start) that should still be there in the third.

(ETA: Yes D. Williams would be a good option there, along with Mendenhall, Greene, or Jackson if still available. PPR still can't quite replace a rare feature back these days. Williams might be in a timeshare, but there are plenty to go around in Carolina, and I'd heavily consider him there.)

Edited by delusions of granduer