[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joining a league with some friends and our young sons

SpinalTapp

I hate the idea of an auto draft and would never join a league that does this...but my buddy has set up this league for a bunch of his friends and their young sons to get the boys deeper into the game. We will be using nfl.com's fantasy site and their auto draft system that forces you to rank all players 1 thru what seems like 1 billion with what appears to be no filter for your preferences or draft position.

If this topic is already covered elsewhere, I would love the link so I can follow the discussion. If not, I would appreciate any advice as I try to figure out how to rank 500+ players and figure out which will end up on my roster...Any advice on how to game the system is also appreciated (for example - excluding kickers or defenses).

Thanks in advance.