[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper advise pls

Goonytoons

Who is a better keeper in your opinion?

Farve being kept as a 12th round pick.

OR

Beanie being kept as a 5th round pick.

I think they both have value for the pick it will cost me. But which is better?

12 team league. 1 PPR. 6pt for ALL TD. 1/10 rushing and recieving 1/25 passing. No penalties for int/fum.

3 bonus points for breaking 100 yards rushing or recieving or 300 yards passing.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thank you Huddlers for being the best FFers ever.

btw. my other 2 keepers are Crabappletree for my 6th round pick and P. Thomas for my 11th round pick.

Could give better answer if I knew your draft spot and who you thought would be available.

W/o that knowledge, I'd keep Farve. I'm not sold on beanie yet and have serious doubts about Lienart. Arz could be that team that falls big time this yr. If Lienart doesnt perform, beanie could see lots of 8 man fronts.

What QBs do you expect to be available in round 10+ on draft day? Likewise, what RBs do you expect to be available in round 4+ on draft day?

Whichever position you expect to be able to replace with a similar value pick in roughly the same round as the stated keeper cost is the player you don't keep.

I'm not much of a fan this season of either player you mention, but if forced to choose would likely keep Favre at #12, if only to have a decent (maybe good to better than good) QB locked up entering the draft, thus allowing me to focus on other positions in the 1st 5-6 rounds.