[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Help #12 in a 12 team PPR league

Appreciate opinions. Standard serpentine draft. Top tier RB`s and WR`s will be gone. QB`s in my league only get 4 pts /TD. I`m torn about picking a top tier QB for guaranteed points thru the season and 2nd tier RB or WR at #13. Other options are 2 WR`s here or 2 RB`s. In most of my ppr mocks, 3-4 WR`s are already gone.

Appreciate opinions. Standard serpentine draft. Top tier RB`s and WR`s will be gone. QB`s in my league only get 4 pts /TD. I`m torn about picking a top tier QB for guaranteed points thru the season and 2nd tier RB or WR at #13. Other options are 2 WR`s here or 2 RB`s. In most of my ppr mocks, 3-4 WR`s are already gone.

:wacko:Welcome to The Huddle must be new guys day. :tup:

I'd get a RB and WR. In rounds 3-4 I'd get a RB/WR again. In round 5 get a QB. I've used this strategy from the 12 spot and it always turns out a solid team. Keep in mind that unexpected players will fall so in 3-4 you might have to go RB RB or WR WR. If you get a QB prior to round 4, you'll have a nagging depth problem at either RB or WR. Don't even think about TE until rounds 7-9. (Guys like Winslow, Olsen, Daniels, Visanthe, Miller should still be available since TE is very deep this season. )

A QB like Cutler, Kolb, or Flacco will give you guaranteed points this year. With only 4pts per pass td, let all the other managers jump on the Brees, Rodgers, Schaub, Manning band wagons while you build depth at RB/WR.

Edited by Asskickas

If these are 1st 11 players taken; CJ, AP, MJD, Rice, Gore, Turner, Williams, Grant, AJ, Moss, Wayne.......

You grab any of those not taken. If all taken, that leaves rb's like SJax, Matthews, Mendenhall, Charles and wr's R White, Marshall and Fitz.

With passing td's only 4pts, I'd skip on a qb and take best rb and wr left.

Good Luck