[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2nd Pick

Big Fantasy

Hey,

I play in a mix of a dynasty and keeper league. You get 1 vet keeper if you like and if you draft a rook and he remains on your roster the whole season, in the next season he is your last draft pick so there is a big attraction to drafting a rookie that will be an impact player. You get 3 rook keepers

Now for my question, as I said, I have the #2 pick in the draft and I fully expect the guy in front of me to grab Mathews. If he goes a different way, my problem is solved but for now I am expecting to choose between Bryant and Best. I really like Best but I think I am liking him more because he is a RB than for his talent. I really like Bryant for his talent and the fact he will start this season. The thing I am worried about is he is on a team where he will be sharing the ball with Witten and Austin and likely falls to the third option unless he starts putting up Moss like numbers which I think he can.

Now this is not to say I don't like Best. Best at some point will be the starter this season if not right away, he plays on a team with what is likely to be a dynamic passing game with Stafford, Johnson and Burleson so teams will have to play honest D, and the guy has speed to spare. I also think he will get bigger as he grows into the role of NFL RB.

So what do the experts here think?

I should add this is a H2H league and there are not a lot of RB available which is another reason I was thinking RB.

Edited by Big Fantasy

I agree with Best for all the reasons you gave. He's a rb, who are usually more valuable than wr's. Also, Bryant will be 4th option behind running game, Austin and Witten. Also, Bryant is already nicked up and is getting zero valuable time with Romo.

If Best stays healthy, he should out perform Bryant every yr.

Good Luck

I think looking toward the future take Spillers over Best. Spillers situation in Buffalo keeps getting better and better and he seems to be taking advantage of the Lynch and Jackson injuries. I'm worried about Best's inury history and that being a pass first offense.

I think looking toward the future take Spillers over Best. Spillers situation in Buffalo keeps getting better and better and he seems to be taking advantage of the Lynch and Jackson injuries. I'm worried about Best's inury history and that being a pass first offense.

I agree with you if you mean Spiller is better than Best, it's just .....The Bills. My God they are so freaking bad on O and when they get down in the score, Spiller will not see the ball much. I think at least on Detroit, Best has a chance to get a good amount of touches.

Homer Brewer, thanks for pointing out Dez was hurting, I had not seen that till now.

I agree with you if you mean Spiller is better than Best, it's just .....The Bills. My God they are so freaking bad on O and when they get down in the score, Spiller will not see the ball much. I think at least on Detroit, Best has a chance to get a good amount of touches.

Homer Brewer, thanks for pointing out Dez was hurting, I had not seen that till now.

How can Spiller be "better" than BEStT...isn't that an oxymoron ? LOL :wacko: