[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade question in small keeper league

wolfpax

All the players listed are back of the bench type players in a PPR style dynasty league

My Team gets

McKnight, Joe NYJ RB

Year 2011 Round 3 Draft Pick Late round

Team B

Washington, Leon SEA RB

Robiskie, Brian CLE WR

I lacks depth at RB and might be able to get McKnight for just Brian but I lack little else to trade with for a depth RB.

Is Joe enough of an upgrade for future year to give up both Leon and Brian. Or should I counter with Brian for Joe? I have alot of WR's. Just not sure where to place Leon or Joe for this year or future years.

With LT in town, I don't see much playing time for McKnight this year, who knows what if anything the future holds for him? However, Leon has been making a little pre-season noise in SEA, and with that RB situation in such a state of flux, you'd have to think he's capable of making some sort of FF impact this year assuming he stays healthy enough.

All of this is pure speculation of course, so do with these comments what you will.