[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

make this trade?

I think CJ is slightly better than Jennings but Thomas is about 3-4 pts/gm better than Bradshaw in ppr league. Bradshaw's pts will depend alot on Jacobs health. Bradshaw has big upside if Jacobs goes down. Also, CJ hasbigger upside than Jennings

Very close, but due to upside of Bradshaw and CJ, I wouldnt do it.

I just don't like Jennings this year so your taking a serous hit at receiver. Granted, you are taking a nice boost at RB.

With it being a PPR, I think you overall benefits you. PT is a good pass receiver which you really lack in your RB position. Bradshaw has no value to you at all.

In short, I'd make the trade.

PPR

my team

matt schaub

kevin kolb

andre johnson

calvin johnson

wes welker

dwayne bowe

jahvid best

ronnie brown

ahmad bradshaw

carnell williams

reggie bush

zach miller

trade offer is calvin johnson/ahmad bradshaw for greg jennings/pierre thomas....2rb 2wr flex play of either rb/wr

I wouldn't make this trade. I would rather trade Kolb who a lot of people are high on, and try to upgrade at RB. Is this a keeper league? If so I'd say package up Kolb and Ronnie, if not package up Kolb and Best.....