[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fitgerald ?

dannygordo

I don't think you should budge.

This time of year we all get antsy, but you gotta let your players play. Let's wait for the season to start. Yeah, Leinart looks like crap but these are fake games. Great draft btw.

Thanks! I agree with you, we all second guess our players!

See my sig for roster and league info.

I have Fitzgerald as my # 2 receiver behind Roddy White. Would you be satisfied with him at #2 ? Or would you look to move him for say Jennings, or Colston....

I love all the rhetoric (allot of it spawned by me :wacko: ) for players like Fitz. Hopefully he has a crappy game in week 1 so I can take the poor sap who has him for a ride. You know "He man. That sucks havin to spend that capital as you did on a waiste like Fitz. How about I get you some value while you can for Fitz and give you Driver? I can take the hit :tup:"

I love all the rhetoric (allot of it spawned by me :wacko: ) for players like Fitz. Hopefully he has a crappy game in week 1 so I can take the poor sap who has him for a ride. You know "He man. That sucks havin to spend that capital as you did on a waiste like Fitz. How about I get you some value while you can for Fitz and give you Driver? I can take the hit :tup:"

well put, and I can read between the lines