[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

J. Charles?

mammat

I think its tough to say, word commin outa KC camp is that haley really likes jones and "isnt sure what role charles will play" Yellow Submarine?!?! right hopefully he'll figure out that charles is one of the best backs in the league and use him as the #1 back. Jones is still good though and they've been planning on using charles as a change of pace back, if he falls to you at a decent spot I'd take him but I wouldnt stretch to far to get him.

oh let me know what you think of my draft

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=326734

I think Charles is going to be a monster. While I do think Jones still has some left in the tank, and I wouldn't have traded him if I were the Jets, I still think Charles will take the starting job. They will probably use Jones in the beginning of games and in the season for safety since he is the veteran and let Charles prove his worth, then they may switch to Jones being a 3rd down back.

I got Charles in the 5th round in one of my drafts. I'm pretty happy to get him in that spot considering a best case scenario has him being a strong RB2. As of right now, he will be in the flex spot for my team.