[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I drop Joseph Addai for Donald Brown?

salrap10

I picked up Joseph Addai as a backup RB. I heard some stuff about him being either overvalued or very valuable but I still chose him to give him a shot. Now with this concusion he just got, I am starting to have second thoughts. Donald Brown is still a free agent in my league so should i pick him up to replace Joseph Addai?

I picked up Joseph Addai as a backup RB. I heard some stuff about him being either overvalued or very valuable but I still chose him to give him a shot. Now with this concusion he just got, I am starting to have second thoughts. Donald Brown is still a free agent in my league so should i pick him up to replace Joseph Addai?

Surely you have someone else you could drop to pick up Brown

Surely you have someone else you could drop to pick up Brown

Well my two backup rbs are Joseph Addai and Laurence Maroney. As far as my other bench players they are:

Eli Manning

Robert Meachem

Bernard Berrian

Zach Miller

I don't want to have 2 colts RB

well not knowing your full roster and depth @ each position I'd drop probably meachem. Definitely keep Addai as he'll be back to starting in no time and there have been conflicting reports on if it even was a concussion or not.

You dont want to have 2 colt RB but it isnt a bad idea to handcuff a RB with injury history

Just re-read that Addai is your back-up RB so I'd just stay put

Edited by 85thatstright10

not crazy talk...too many weapons on NO offense for my liking. He's boom or bust and would never consistenly start on any of my teams. If I were put in a position where one of my RB were to go down and had a chance to pick up his handuff I'd have no qualms about dropping meachem in a heartbeat

Edited by 85thatstright10

Its 10 man non PPR standard scoring league my teams is

Philip Rivers

Greg Jennings

Michael Crabtree

Mike Sims-Walker

Frank Gore

DeAngelo Williams

Owen Daniels

Lawrence Tynes

Dallas Defense

Bench:

Eli Manning

Robert Meachum

Bernard Berrian

Joseph Addai

Laurence Maroney

Zach Miller

Edited by salrap10

Id Addai is your backup thank your lucky stars and hold on to him...I would drop Lawrence in a heartbeat and pick up D. Brown and that way you handcuff Addai and it will give you trade leverage if you decide to deal him...

thanks for the advice. i was also looking at carnell williams should i drop maroney for carnell williams or donald brown?