[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A few names in question...

Metalhead316

Just curious what some of you guys think.

Malcom Floyd and Hakeem Nicks....are they two solid pickups for a reliable 2nd reciever, or for a WR flex position? Where would you put their value overall or importance to team depth.

Thomas Jones, grab him? 1400+ yards and 14 TDs, can this man just be left alone on the bench or a solid late round pickup for RB depth? Would you pick him up even though Charles is starting?

Saints recievers, is it best to gun for Colston mainly...and let the season take place and maybe pick up a Meachum from the ww or see how Henderson is lookin, instead of trying to grab them in late round picks?

Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams, again...both had excellent seasons last year, although with Marshall out there now...where do you place this kind of a pickup. I know Ronnie will go fairly early, but Ricky mainly...get him if hes there late rounds if you need RB depth, or are there better options to look at before doing so?

Ive got a few other names in question but ill start with some of these and hope you guys can toss in some feedback! Im just curious about these names for deeper in my drafts.

Floyd is the Chargers' #1 receiver with Jackson out for, potentially, the whole season; and with SD's somewhat easy schedule he should be able to produce some nice numbers. I'm high on Nicks as well but he's #2 in New York so I'm not sure he's got quite as much upside. No on TJ unless you just need him to fill in on a bye week. Saints receivers are tough because you never know who's going to have the big game since Brees spreads the ball around so well. If you can get Ricky as an RB4, I'd go for it. Ronnie's bound to get hurt. Hope that helps.

Edited by injendsm

Oh definitly, id take Roddy or Cal instantly before Austin. Im just saying that if they are gone and Austin is there, and you got lets say Colston and Marshall hanging around...whos the better choice? My instinct is of course Colston. But Austin did have quite a year last year, and Marshall i think im just skeptical about since its a brand new offensive system he will be in.

Edited by Metalhead316