[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who should I pick up with my next two picks at WR?

F-Money

Ok...I am in a 12 man league and have the 12th pick in draft. This is my team thus far..... In week 10 Colston, V.Jackson and Greg Jennings all have byes, just wondering what 2 WR's should I pick up fro what is left. WR's left are James Jones, Devin Thomas, Golden Tate , Nate Washington and early Doucet. I am hoping Sidney Rice is back playing by week 10 or I could be in trouble. We are in the 17th round out of 21. Thanks for any help, I am a NOOB!

QB Tom Brady

WR Marques Colston

WR Greg Jennings

WR Santana Moss

RB Steven Jackson

RB Jerome Harrison

TE Kellen Winslow

W/R/T Justin Forsett

K Ryan Longwell

DB Yeremiah Bell

DL Justin Tuck

LB David Harris

Bench- WR-Vincent Jackson

Bench- WR-Sidney Rice

Bench-RB-Montario Hardesty

Bench-TE-John Carlson

Ok...I am in a 12 man league and have the 12th pick in draft. This is my team thus far..... In week 10 Colston, V.Jackson and Greg Jennings all have byes, just wondering what 2 WR's should I pick up fro what is left. WR's left are James Jones, Devin Thomas, Golden Tate , Nate Washington and early Doucet. I am hoping Sidney Rice is back playing by week 10 or I could be in trouble. We are in the 17th round out of 21. Thanks for any help, I am a NOOB!

QB Tom Brady

WR Marques Colston

WR Greg Jennings

WR Santana Moss

RB Steven Jackson

RB Jerome Harrison

TE Kellen Winslow

W/R/T Justin Forsett

K Ryan Longwell

DB Yeremiah Bell

DL Justin Tuck

LB David Harris

Bench- WR-Vincent Jackson

Bench- WR-Sidney Rice

Bench-RB-Montario Hardesty

Bench-TE-John Carlson

BUMP

Pretty much a crap shoot with the guys listed ... but Washington & Thomas are at least projected to see significant playing time so they are possibles. Take a look at the match ups for some of the WRs you might target, and if any look to be playing against teams with poor pass defenses on the weeks you need them to play for you, those WRs may be worth a spot FF start those weeks.

Edited by ts