[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my Team non PPR bonus for long Td's

toolman

Here's how my draft went I luckily drew the first pick.

Rd 1- A Peterson Minn

Rd2- R White Atl

Rd3- M Schaub Hou (qb's went FAST and early in our draft Rodgers went at the 4th pick 1st rd)

Rd4- J Charles KC

Rd5- M Coulston NO

Rd6- V Shaincoe Minn (the first Te went in the 3rd rd V Davis... yes we have some numb nuts in our league)

Rd7- Arian Foster Hou

Rd8- H Nicks Nyg

Rd9- W McGahee

Rd10- M Wallace Pitt

Rd11- L Tomlinson Nyj

Rd12- Alex Smith Sf

Rd13- Bears def/spe tms (we give 5 pts for a shut out but the first def went in 11th rd and he took back to back def Pitt then Balt)

Rd14- L Naanee SD wr

Rd15- K Brown Hou ( the first kicker went in the 9th round!!! I told you a bunch of numb nuts and I know Brown hasn't wrapped up the K job yet before someone points that out to me)

We get 2pts for pass/rush/rec Td's of 40+ yds and 3pts for 50+ yds

I feel pretty good overall I drafted 7-8 players I had on my wish list I hope McGahee hawks as many td's as he did last year or even better the trade rumors around come true. We drafted Saturday August 28th so Foster hadn't run all over Dallas yet so I was very happy about that. Let me know what you think I have had a few bad years I started out 5-1 last year then lost 7 in a row :-( and missed the playoffs.

Good luck this football season and here's to NO work stoppage next year in the NFL

Pretty solid team that should stand up by the end.

Like: Charles in the 4th, I'm guessing this was a 10 man draft?

Like: Foster in the 7th, will be solid

Like: LT in the 11th, 50/50 shot on him this year

Dislike: WR's after Colston pick

Good Luck!

Thanks Nathan yes 10 teams 2 divisions of 5 play everyone in your division twice other division once. 13 weeks playoffs 14,15,16.

Yea after my starting Wr's the pool went quick I am pretty good at picking the waiver wire I nailed M Austin last year and hopefully can get the next Austin this year or make a trade.

Definitely like the team.

I have to disagree with nathan. I think that Nicks and Wallace could both end up being very good players this year. I really like Wallace going into the draft, but he went a little early for my liking. I really like wallace in your league with the added bonus for long TDs.

I'm form Knoxville, TN, so I love the A. Foster pick. Think he is going to be a good one also.

Good luck this year.