[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Missed My Draft - Rate My Team & Chances!?!

FinZone

I came in late and missed most of it...but for some reason feel comfortable with this squad. I'm not a fan of Greene, but hopefully LT blows I guess...

Starting Line-up

QB - Cutler

RB - Pierre Thomas

RB - Javod Best

WR- Randy Moss

WR- Hines Ward

TE - Jon Carlson

WR/TE - Sims Walker

WR/RB - S. Greene

K - Gostkowski

DEF - Tenn

D - B. Ruud

D - DJ Williams

BENCH: M. Cassel, Z. Miller, N. Burerlson, D. Heyward-Bey, Juils Jones, NYG Def

I have a chance to trade P. Thomas for Arian Foster...I am hesitant because I can see his shine go away by week 3 or 4 if he commits any mistakes and if Slaton is looking good in training. He is not use to a full workload and Slaton's talent can not go unused because that guy cuts so quickly that if he had caged arms he would be a top-notch RB. But New Orleans is also a passing team with multiple running threats...so....???? :wacko:

EDIT: I had 14th pick as well...

Edited by FinZone

Thomas won't lose too much to Bush and Thomas was carrying at the GL. Yes, they will air out the "Brees", but Thomas should be reliable and consistent in points (if healthy).

HC Kubiak is a Fantasy Mgrs. NIGHTMARE when I comes to RB!@$# I try and stay clear of any RB with Kubiak as coach. In fact the only reason I would have draft Foster is to use him as trade bait.

I say stay with Thomas and not get on the RB merry-go-round in Houston.