[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sad QB's

Pitbull739

10 team ppr league, 6 pt TD, 1 pt 25 pass

Drafted out of the 8th spot. Waited on my QB and ended up with Kolb and McNabb. Starting to get nervous with the poor performance of Kolb and injury to McNabb already. Not sure if nervousness is warranted at this point, but I waited on a QB for a reason so I see no need to trade for one now. Some interesting QB's left on the free agent market but it is hard to switch out before the season even starts. Here is who is left on waivers that I would even consider. Huddlers give me your thoughts. For what it is worth, I am really considering dumping McNabb and grabbing Smith.

Alex Smith

Derek Anderson

Jason Campbell

Matt Cassel

David Garrard

Matt Hasselbeck

No...Stop....Wait

As long as McNabb is healthy he puts up 110% of the numbers of the best guy on that list...and after week 1 all those guys will still be there. Kolb will be fine and no one you are picking up out of that list is going to be worth more than spot starting over him.

Stand pat, your picks are fine...

WD