[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

thank god that "brawls at the fed" thread got locked

Azazello1313

because I just now read through it and pretty much was going to have to agree with every word wiegie said. all the anti-fed kookery going around these days is really ill-informed and over the top. I mean, they definitely (in hindsight) were a big factor in the whole chain of events leading to the recession we're in now. and they are kind of fumbling around not knowing what to do at the moment. but come on....some folks on the economic right need to read a little milton friedman on monetary policy. you know, the guy who is one of the greatest economists ever, and a folk hero to advocates of limited government.

because I just now read through it and pretty much was going to have to agree with every word wiegie said. all the anti-fed kookery going around these days is really ill-informed and over the top. I mean, they definitely (in hindsight) were a big factor in the whole chain of events leading to the recession we're in now. and they are kind of fumbling around not knowing what to do at the moment. but come on....some folks on the economic right need to read a little milton friedman on monetary policy. you know, the guy who is one of the greatest economists ever, and a folk hero to advocates of limited government.

What is pretty amusing is that I came very close in that thread to writing "I actually wish Az would show up in this thread so that he can agree with me."

Get a room