[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade

opopopop

Roster? Lineup requirements? Scoring (PPR?)

At the surface the trade looks good value-wise, but just like any trade, you have to evaluate whether the upgrade from Steve Smith to Calvin is worth losing and most likely taking a downgrade with your RBs. Is Jacobs a backup (hopefully)? And either way, who would be his replacement?

That is the criteria that either you, or us if want advice, need to examine, and is why we always need the pertinent info to give any sort of good advice.

But if you just want the simple answer: If you don't take a big hit by losing Jacobs, then go for it. The value is good, as long as it doesn't hurt your team more in the process.

my line up is

peyton

desean

steve smith

garcon

matthews

benson

finley

then i have a flex were i have bradshaw

bench

arian foster

dez

jacobs

winslow

hester

cadillac

and scoring i get 10 yards per point and 6 a touchdown

is the trade worth it?

butt calvin doesent have a proven qb yet and theres mor recieve options in detroit the in ny right

:wacko: at the second part? Last year Calvin had a mediocre year (still almost 1000 yards and a handful of TDs though) BECAUSE he didn't have any other receiving threats around him, and was constantly triple-teamed (and missed a few games with injury).

He does have a slightly better supporting cast with Burleson, Scheffler, and Best, but that is only going to help him get back open. Look what he did in 2008 with terrible QBs throwing to him, before they started keying in on him.. I'm looking for more of that.

There might not be a team that all of the sudden has more recieving threats than the NYG. Nicks is touted to be the #1 of the future, and the kid Cruz looks prime to steal some targets. Manningham is there too, though he's dissapeared as of late.

Is this a PPR? Because that is where SS holds most of his value. He caught over 100 balls last year, but is not the end-zone threat there. Oppositiely, Calvin should not only get you yardage, but a ton more TDs as well.

Just look at a rankings sheet. It is a HUGH upgrade!

Also, Stafford might not be proven, but he was the #1 pick last year, and as a UGA homer who's watched him play, he has all of the tools to be elite. If he can jsut show some maturity and not try to make throws that aren't there, he's definitely going to be one of the good ones. He has ALL of the tangibles. IIRC, he could throw a pefect spiral and read defenses before he was 10.

Just go to youtbue and look up "AJ Green Freshamn highlights", and you'll see what Stafford can do with a big, fast, freakish target. MAKE THE DEAL NOW!!

Edited by delusions of granduer