[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm big on Legedu Naanee

Muriel23

I think Naanee has the potential for 1000yd 8-10 TD season. I want to snag him off the waiver before anyone else picks up on him. Which they will as soon as the season starts and he has a big game.

The question is: Is anyone on my roster going to underperform compared to him? I'm not sure I can afford to drop someone.

What do you guys think?

My Roster:

Ryan, McNabb

Charles, Stewart, Foster, R. Brown, R. Williams, Monterio Hardesty

AJ, D. Jax, Malcolm Floyd, Knox, Jacoby Jones

Winslow

Rackers

Giants D

One thing to note: We get 1 pt per 20 return yds and 6 for a TD. So that gives D Jax and Jacoby Jones and Johnny Knox all a little bit more value. For example. In our league last year in this format, Josh Cribbs was a top 10 WR due to his return yardage and TD's

Well I'm golden at WR and RB. I wish I could upgrade at QB somehow, but nobody is likely to trade away thier starting QB. I couldn't believe how fast they flew off our board so I got stuck with Matt Ryan who I'm not real high on, based on his low depth of weapons and being on a run first team.

why own both Chargers wide-outs???

In case one of them gets injured?

I was just wanting to get some feedback on the subject. I don't have much faith in Hardesty even if he's gettin 50% of the carries. For one simple reason: The Browns O-Line is diaper dirt

In case one of them gets injured?

I was just wanting to get some feedback on the subject. I don't have much faith in Hardesty even if he's gettin 50% of the carries. For one simple reason: The Browns O-Line is diaper dirt

If you don't think Hardesty can overcome the OL dilemma, then deal him. But just keep in mind that talented RB's can overcome a shoddy OL. Food for thought.

I think Naanee has the potential for 1000yd 8-10 TD season. I want to snag him off the waiver before anyone else picks up on him. Which they will as soon as the season starts and he has a big game.

The question is: Is anyone on my roster going to underperform compared to him? I'm not sure I can afford to drop someone.

What do you guys think?

My Roster:

Ryan, McNabb

Charles, Stewart, Foster, R. Brown, R. Williams, Monterio Hardesty

AJ, D. Jax, Malcolm Floyd, Knox, Jacoby Jones

Winslow

Rackers

Giants D

One thing to note: We get 1 pt per 20 return yds and 6 for a TD. So that gives D Jax and Jacoby Jones and Johnny Knox all a little bit more value. For example. In our league last year in this format, Josh Cribbs was a top 10 WR due to his return yardage and TD's

While Jones will earn return points, are you ever really going to start him? I mean, AJ and DJ are must starts unless on BYE or injured. And then you have Floyd and Knox, too. Depending on how many WR you can start, Jones might not crack your starting lineup too often. Something to consider when you're thinking about whom to drop or move anyways.

FWIW, I would just hold tight with what you've got and see if Naanee blows up before I go dropping players to try to get him on the hope that he will. If you miss out on him, that sucks. But it will also suck if you drop one of the players you drafted before the season and they go on to blow up and LN flops...