[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I O.K. or is this going to be a long season?

mattk53

I've read so many places that the new fad is WR, WR. So I jumped on board and went AJ in the first and R. Wayne in the 2nd. After that I picked S. Greene(3), McCoy(4), A. Foster(7) and CJ Spiller(8). What do you guy's think? Am I ok or am I screwed.

P.S.

5th was Gates and 6th was Rivers

Edited by mattk53

I've read so many places that the new fad is WR, WR. So I jumped on board and went AJ in the first and R. Wayne in the 2nd. After that I picked S. Greene(3), McCoy(4), A. Foster(7) and CJ Spiller(8). What do you guy's think? Am I ok or am I screwed.

P.S.

5th was Gates and 6th was Rivers

yeah i like that strategy a lot for a mid to late round draft spot, you have two stud WR's four good backs that you should be able to rotate through depending on match ups and who has the hot hand. I like the rivers pick, not so high on taking a TE that early, but whats the rest of your WR depth like? personally i like the foster and spiller picks, foster looks great in pre-season and spiller seems to bet getting a lot of work although know one knows for sure what will happen with the other two backs there.