[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weakest part of my draft?

ronniemo

I would have to say your WR's are weak. Saints-lots of receivers that get theirs frequently; Smith is pretty dec and i wanted him; Mason now has another WR that is good but i dont expect numbers like last year (I had him and he was pretty good to have); Sims-Walker- this is my biggest problem right here. I picked him up week 3 off the WW and thought I would just ride this year out. I HATED when they went on the road because he was shut down every game out there. He did score a lot when he was at home but when he was on the road it was dreadful and i didnt realize that was the trend until i read a line on him in a magazine this year (wish i woulda realized that last year). I know he is capable of big points but i dont think he can be reliable and thought everyone was over drafting him in the 4th 5th. I would say 6th-9th is where i woulda taken him and the headache i had last year especially when he showed up late during the game in Seattle and they decided to bench him and for some reason i didnt know it and had him starting. I was so mad about that one.

Anyways looks pretty solid but pay attention for someones breakout year this year and stash them on your bench.

We are forced in this league to have a back up at those positions. I agree with you though.

Can anyone give me thoughts on the rest of my team please?

Really? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to have such a bogus requirement. Back on topic, though, your only real "weak" point could be your backup receivers. They aren't bad options but Mason is no longer #1 in Baltimore and MSW was hardly consistent last year.

especially when he showed up late during the game in Seattle and they decided to bench him and for some reason i didnt know it and had him starting.

I got burned by him with that same week.

WR is clearly your weak spot. Honestly I would try to trade Deangelo Williams for a top WR. It will give you a great starting WR lineup with Colston or Smith as your WR2. Deangelo has been going in the 2nd or 3rd rounds so you could probably get a 1on1 matchup for a top WR. I think Stewart has been heavily undervalued. He posted more points than Deangelo last year, and is the younger back at only 23 years of age. He can fill your RB2 slot while you have Best as a sleeper and Bradshaw as a solid bye week filler or matchup play.