[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 questions about

whitehype

hey guys.. i am new to the forum, i think(hope) i had a pretty decent draft... i think i am pretty even at RB's and WR's but my QB situation isn't to good, QB's went pretty early this year.... i drafted Sanchez as a back up, but i see that Orton is available so i was thinking of dropping Sanchez for him.

my next question -

I'm really liking Malcom Floyd this year because of V Jax's situation, but i also really like Jabar Gaffney,.... should i pick up Gaffney and if so who should i drop to get him

sorry another quick question should i pick up Cadilac Williams(free agent) if so who should i drop??

thanks for any advice guys!!!!!!

Edited by whitehype

hey guys.. i am new to the forum, i think(hope) i had a pretty decent draft... i think i am pretty even at RB's and WR's but my QB situation isn't to good, QB's went pretty early this year.... i drafted Sanchez as a back up, but i see that Orton is available so i was thinking of dropping Sanchez for him.

my next question -

I'm really liking Malcom Floyd this year because of V Jax's situation, but i also really like Jabar Gaffney,.... should i pick up Gaffney and if so who should i drop to get him

thanks for any advice!!!

You didn't list your team, so we don't know who you are thinking about dropping. I like Floyd over Gaffney, but not by much. I also like Orton over Sanchez.

isn't it in my signature?? sorry new to the forum

My bad. Since you have such a short bench there will always be guys like Bradshaw on the wire for a bye week fill. If you believe Gaffney has more potential than Bradshaw, then he would be the guy. If'n I were you I'd stand as is.

Edited by Thews40

If I were you and wanting to take a chance on Waiver wire QB's go with Cassel!!! Don't hold that against me just my own lil sleeper pick.

Dwayne Bowe, Chambers, a solid backfield now and McCluster will be bigger this year than most think. Also they have coaches all around now from 2 of the better pass offenses of this decade in Pats and Cardinals. Dont think I am comparing the Chiefs to those teams, but I am just saying they always had good game plans

If I were you and wanting to take a chance on Waiver wire QB's go with Cassel!!! Don't hold that against me just my own lil sleeper pick.

Dwayne Bowe, Chambers, a solid backfield now and McCluster will be bigger this year than most think. Also they have coaches all around now from 2 of the better pass offenses of this decade in Pats and Cardinals. Dont think I am comparing the Chiefs to those teams, but I am just saying they always had good game plans