[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joseph Addai for Arian Foster a good trade?

salrap10

I personally would not take Addai for Foster... I am REALLY high on Foster this year, and not just because I'm a Texans fan... you see what he did to the Cowboys D. The Texans have such a strong passing game, that Foster is going to shine... I predict Foster to finish in the top 12 in fantasy RBs this year.

i would take foster any day...

and Donald Brown is suppose to be getting more carries, which would take away carries from addai

what would be a good player to trade from my team?

Philip Rivers

Greg Jennings

Michael Crabtree

Mike Sims-Walker

Frank Gore

DeAngelo Williams

Owen Daniels

Lawerence Tynes

Dallas Defense

Bench:

Eli Manning

Joseph Addai

Carnell Williams

Robert Meachum

Bernard Berrian

Zach Miller

Edited by salrap10

I don't understand these trades... what's the point of Addai for Foster? It's RB for RB... just personal preference? I've always thought trades in fantasy should benefit both teams, ie. obtain players at positions that you are weak, while risk losing talented players at a position that you are strong at... these RB for RB trades make NO sense to me...

I don't understand these trades... what's the point of Addai for Foster? It's RB for RB... just personal preference? I've always thought trades in fantasy should benefit both teams, ie. obtain players at positions that you are weak, while risk losing talented players at a position that you are strong at... these RB for RB trades make NO sense to me...

+1

The point is some think Foster will be better and that Addai might suck and lose his job to Brown at some point, while Foster takes his opportunity and runs with it, running for 1200 yards and scoring 12 TD's. Will they be right? Who knows at this point but if that's there opinion, then they should make the trade.

what would be a good player to trade from my team?

Philip Rivers

Greg Jennings

Michael Crabtree

Mike Sims-Walker

Frank Gore

DeAngelo Williams

Owen Daniels

Lawerence Tynes

Dallas Defense

Bench:

Eli Manning

Joseph Addai

Carnell Williams

Robert Meachum

Bernard Berrian

Zach Miller

If he needs a WR I'd try trading Jennings for Foster then look to trade DWill for a higher tier WR to replace him. Unfortunately Foster is going at a high price now.

Not really sure that Foster fits into this situation with Gore and DWill as your starters??? :wacko:

I think your point is made though of the simple fact that Foster is/will be better than Addai. So I'd offer addai and someone else and go grab a sleeper guy that might pan out. I'm not that high on Sims-Walker - who wouldn't take SW and Addai for Foster to get the guy you like? Then you could hit a wr that might pan out later.

Addi is in his contract year isnt he? the colts dont tend to resign RB's and last time they had one a few years ago in contract they ran him into the ground and then he went to AZ i think. I say Addi. but when i tried to find out what the RB's name was i was referencing I saw a headline that Addi got a concussion against GB. So now i say get Foster. Concussions arent fun to deal with on FF teams. (C. Portis last year and ankles too though).

It's basically a fair trade, and if you can get the other fella to do it,.... do it.

If he won't, sure, you could look at sweetening the pot.

Having 3 good RB's certainly would be a positive to me. If 2 are good, 3 is better.

The not trading RB for RB argument doesn't hold water in any of the leagues I'm in.

We ALL would try to better our teams by trading for a better guy at the same position.

But, ...there are a lot of variations of fantasy leagues, so maybe there are leagues where that would make sense.