[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my team.. 12 team $$ league

mariguas

12 team league. Standard scoring except PassTD=6Pts and bonus pts for 100+ yds rush and rec, also for 300+ pass yds.

80 dlls per team bet, 80% to winner 20% runner up.

Line up: QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, K and DEF. 6 on the bench. No PPR and no Flex.

I got lucky and got 1st draft pick, this how my team came up:

QB Flacco

RB CJ, Benson, B.Wells, Ah.Bradshaw

WR RWayne, H.Nicks, Knox, Gaffney, Evans, Edelman, N.Burleson

TE T.Gzlz

DEF Dallas

K Gould

My first 5 picks went: CJ, RWayne, Benson, B.Wells and Tony.

On my 3rd pick i could have taken an excellent WR2 with a choice of Desean Jax, R.White, Colston, both Smiths, B.Marshall or Boldin (of course all of them were taken on the 3rd and 4th rd) but i took Benson as an excellent RB2 even though i was 90% sure that B.Wells would be available for my 4th pick (as it turned out to be). Therefore i elected to load up on RB and wait for my other WRs until the 6th round (On the 5th pick i took my TE because there was a run for them on the 4th round and only Tony, Celek or Daniels were left).

So the question here is: Do you guys think i made the right decision or should i have taken D. Jax or R.White with my 3rd pick as my WR2 and be satisfied with B.Wells (Arian Foster, Addai and Best were also available)as my RB2?

I wanted to pick a QB for my bench but when i it was time for it, McNabb, Stafford, Ryan, etc were taken, but today someone dropped McNabb and i am picking him out of waivers, i am thinking of dropping Edelman or Burleson, what´s your opinion?

Dont mind the team on my signature... that was last year´s

Edited by mariguas

In this league with the 6 pts per passing TD and 3WR + 2RB I think you need better WRs and a better QB. Depending on how many QBs were taken I would have gone with one in round 3 or 4. If I don't go QB in round 3, I take Roddy White there. Benson's not a bad pick at 3 though. I would not have taken a TE in round 5. Unless I can get Gates or Clark I think you get more value taking a WR or RB here and picking up Winslow or either Miller later.

As is, McNabb should be a good backup QB. If the Redskins offense looks OK, you might even end up being able to play matchups with your QBs. I'd drop Edelman for them.

Edited by Mello