[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 Trade offers, which should I choose? Please Help

The 1st offer:

I give up:

Hakeem Nicks

Reggie Bush

Ryan Matthews

I get:

Jahvid Best

Percy Harvin

Phillip Rivers

Basically I tend to agree to that offer because my starting QB is Kevin Kolb and I want a stud like Rivers. What do you say? (My other RB is AP so i dont mind to give up Matthews for Jahvid Best....Are this a mistake??)

The 2nd offer:

I give up the same players

and I receive:

Aaron Rodgers

Johnny Knox

I dont think it's a good offer but I want to hear what do you guys think? Please help.

Edited by Pac Is Not Champ

Thanks mate, thats what I'm leaning toward, but what do you think about the trade OVERALL? Make my team better? Because it's a bit of a risk to send Mathews (who IMO will be a beast) for Best... and all the headeaches of Harvin dont help either. My fear is that Im over reacting to the "QB Problem" because I wanted a Top 5 QB but my draft went crazy and I couldn't get one.

Edited by Pac Is Not Champ

If this is a PPR league and you can start three Rb, I would sit tight. Starting AP, Matthews and Bush in a PPR is going to make up for a slight dropoff at QB. What are you going to do with Kolb and Rivers on your roster? Take Bush out of the offer and throw in Kolb.

Rivers isn't that much of an upgrade.

It's a Standard league, not PPR (I wrote my lineup in the signature). I thought to keep Kolb on the bench in case he will have a breakout season and then I'll try to move Rivers on a trade to someone.

It's really up to Rivers VS Mathews for me. Don't know if trio of Kolb-AP-Mathews will be better than Rivers-AP-Spiller (at least until Lynch and F.Jackson will be back)