[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think I'm in trouble. You guys think so too?

So I wasn't to happy with my draft for our ten man league, please let me know how badly you think I will be destroyed.

QB- Peyton Manning, Brett Farve

RB- Michael Turner, Micheal Bush, C.J. Spiller, Larry Johnson, Brian Westbrook, Marshawn Lynch <-------17th round

WR- Miles Austin, Greg Jennings, T.J. Houszmanzada, Dez Bryant, Devin Hester

TE, Chris Cooley, Jeremy Shockey

K- Ryan Longwell

Def- N.Y. Jets, Washington

Not gonna hurt my feelings guys be honest with my fate...lol

Ha i hear ya man, i feel im gonna get destroyed too...i just posted my team and i just feel the desruction will be severe for me. Youre team doesnt look bad although id start Turner and Spiller, which im sure you were most likely gonna be doing.

But i think you got a decent team, theres only so much you can do sometimes in a draft. Manning, MT, Spiller, Austin, Jennings should be a nice foundation for your team and nothin wrong with Cooley either.

Either way, goodluck! I know ill be needing some lol

It is hard to say without knowing your scoring and lineup requirements, but you do have some holes for a 10 teamer.

I hope for your sake this is a non-ppr league.

You need to upgrade your 2nd RB somehow. I hate to say this, but try to package Manning and one of your lessor RBs for a mid teir QB and a solid RB2. Then you can play the matchups with your QBs.

Something like Manning and Spiller for Rivers and DWill.......

Good luck!