[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Beanie Well for Brandon Marshall?

LosersBracket

I got offered Brandon Marshall (him) for Beanie Wells (me). This is right after the auction, and I am a losing faith in Beanie after his dismal performance in the preseason. I kind of got stuck with Beanie after trying to bid him up in the auction. I paid $31 for Beanie and he paid $26 for Marshall, so I am conceding a little here. I can also trade TENN (me) for BAL (him) in the deal too. It's a non PPR league, with yardage the same for rushing and receiving, and TD's are the same too. I can start 2 RB's and 2 WR's with a flex position.

My RB's and WR's:

Frank Gore, Beanie Wells, C.J. Spiller, Darren McFadden, Kareem Huggins

Marques Colston, Mike Sims-Walker, Mohamed Massaquoi, Dez Bryant, Joshua Cribbs, Julian Edelman

I got offered Brandon Marshall (him) for Beanie Wells (me). This is right after the auction, and I am a losing faith in Beanie after his dismal performance in the preseason. I kind of got stuck with Beanie after trying to bid him up in the auction. I paid $31 for Beanie and he paid $26 for Marshall, so I am conceding a little here. I can also trade TENN (me) for BAL (him) in the deal too. It's a non PPR league, with yardage the same for rushing and receiving, and TD's are the same too. I can start 2 RB's and 2 WR's with a flex position.

My RB's and WR's:

Frank Gore, Beanie Wells, C.J. Spiller, Darren McFadden, Kareem Huggins

Marques Colston, Mike Sims-Walker, Mohamed Massaquoi, Dez Bryant, Joshua Cribbs, Julian Edelman

Do it. Start 3 WR's with Gore as your anchor. You still have depth at RB to fill in the bye.

I just want to clarify, I have to start 2 RB's and 2 WR's. There is an extra position that's a flex position.

With having to start 2 RBs and up to 3, I wouldn't do it. You'd be leaving yourself way thin at RB, by having to start Spiller as your RB2, rather than a flex option, and would have to upgrade McFadden/Huggins as your bye/injury/flex options.

Your top 2 recievers should be good enough, and one of those others guys could emerge as a solid WR3/flex, or you might just find one on the waiver-wire... I like those options better than starting your season off with no RB depth.

Edited by delusions of granduer