[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Opinion on WR's

Scoring system and positions

QB, 2WR, 2RB, WR/RB (FLEX), K, DEF

1 PPR; 20Yrds Passing =1; 6 pts passing TD; all other pretty std. besides kickers and DEF but not needed

My Team:

QB - K. Kolb

WR - R. Wayne, S. Smith (CAR), D. Driver, B. Berrian, T. Owens, D. Aromashodu, L. Naanee, S. Rice

RB - MJD, J. Charles, T. Hightower

K - A. Vinitarieri

DEF - Baltimore

I need help picking out my flex. I am leaning towards T. Hightower because good matchup week 1 and he has been looking good in AZ. But I know that T.O. has been doing well and likes to sweet talk his new QB when he gets to town so i think he might get a decent amount of points. ALSO, I know that D. Driver is on an explosive team and he will be a part of it. I dont know for how long because of his age and knees but just not sure. Once Rice comes back, though, its an easy ride to the super bowl for me :wacko:

So does anyone think that D. Driver will be disappointing this year and i should try to trade him for another RB? or start him when its going to be a high passing game and a beatable secondary? I know he has defiyed his age thus far but i got him in like the 8th round. How could i say no...

Thanks huddlers

Ill ask this now. Does he have more value on my team or as a trade? Im thinking R. Williams or J. Stew from this team for T.O. after he puts up decent numbers in WK1. He needs WR and I want RB.

QB - P. Manning

WR - A.Bolden, E. Royal, D. Hester, R. Meachem, M. Williams (SEA), N. Washington

RB - J-Stew, B. Jacobs, Ricky Williams, M. Lynch

TE - V. Davis, Z. Miller (JAC)

K - S. Janikowski

DEF - New Orleans