[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Money League! Rate Team Please

delfamdelfam

12 team ppr, 1 point a reception, had 8th pick and Gore fell with Moss and Rodgers going early

QB: Joe Flaaco

RB: Frank Gore,

Flex: Ryan Mathews

Flex: Jamaal Charles

WR: Michael Crabtree

WR: Mike Sims-Walker

TE: Owen Daniels

K: Rob Bironas

D: Vikings

Bench: Tomlinson, Cadillac, Thomas Jones, Davone Bess, Naanee, Mike Williams(Sea), Mike Thomas

any trades? I think I want to trade Crabtree as I have Gore, Im also not sure if Daniels will be ready for week 1.

WR's went early so I went RB's early then there were none left so I took guys with high upside.

Not lookin bad either...although the only thing that does worry me is matthews, even though the upside is definitly there....i just have had a hard time pullin the trigger on him since hes never played an nfl game yet.

But having Cadillac and Jones could cover you big time, i dont think Jones is gonna just ride that bench down there...having charles and jones is a good snag though id say.

Hope you didnt buy in much in your big money league... yikes...

:wacko:

You look fine but keep your eyes open for WR's you need a guy with a lot of upside. I see you have D. Bess. I love that guy but someone said "I have the biggest sleeper pick" so i made fun of him and threw out some popular names and then he selected my man D. Bess 4 rounds from the end of the draft... Man i was so pissed... anyways good luck man!

Should I trade Crabtree, with him and Gore I'm not so sure, and who should I target if I trade him?

Is Daniels going to play the first week? I can pick up Heap,Shockey,Fasano,Scheffler,Lewis, or Boss

Edited by delfamdelfam

What about Dustin Keller? Is he available in your league? I didnt realize you needed help at TE WK1. Look for him. Also if you find Naanee busts, keep your eye on Rob Gronkowski in NE. Good things are coming from NE about him. I wont need one until WK10 so it should be plenty of time to see how he develops but thats an investment that does nothing for you NOW.

What about Dustin Keller? Is he available in your league? I didnt realize you needed help at TE WK1. Look for him. Also if you find Naanee busts, keep your eye on Rob Gronkowski in NE. Good things are coming from NE about him. I wont need one until WK10 so it should be plenty of time to see how he develops but thats an investment that does nothing for you NOW.

Think you did well. However, you DO have a TE issue. I think Hernandez is ultimately the guy to get in NE.

I pickup up Falcons Defense @ Pitt for week one since the Vikings are @ Saints so I really don't want to drop another player to pick up a TE. I think Daniels will be fine, he is playing week 1 and I think by week 2 or 3 should be fully ready to go.

what about a Ryan Mathew for Roddy White trade, I need WR the other guy needs a RB, then I can move LT or Cadillac to flex?

I like Crabtree but with Gore I'm still worried, if I trade him who should I target?