[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DeAngelo Williams

FBI

I have the 11th pick in a 12 team league. I notice that the Huddle has DeAngelo pretty high in running back rankings. Even with Stewart splitting carries do you think he will still put up top 10 #'s?

I have the 11th pick in a 12 team league. I notice that the Huddle has DeAngelo pretty high in running back rankings. Even with Stewart splitting carries do you think he will still put up top 10 #'s?

absolutely. He has so much talent and even if stewarts rushed for over a 1000 yds again this season, it still wont take away from williams value. I have deangelo williams as my RB2 behind frank gore

Edited by salrap10

I must admit, I have DWill as my #1 and I'm a bit spooked. The history of that backfield is someone gets hurt and the other guy is a beast. Not necesssarily something you bank on in the first round. That being said, Stewart has been idle for a while now with a hammy, to me the hardest injury to get on top of in game action.

IMO, 2nd round DWill's a no brainer. I'd take him over Matthews whose going 15-ish ADP these days. But overall, as your Hoss, not so sure he's a big difference maker....could be.

Bottom line, what's fun about the 11 slot is who falls to you. You can go with a top WR, QB or RB, then see what comes up through rnds 2-8/9. You can make any choice up later on. Check out this : http://www.thehuddle.com/classics/04_draft_sheet.php

Edited by Butkus