[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is DeAngelo WIlliams too much to give up for Roddy White?

ronniemo

I like my RB's... Lots of potential here but my WR's are weaker. They are below. Is it too much to give up DeAngelo Williams for Roddy White? Would you do it if you were me?

RB

Mendenhall

DeAngelo Williams

Best

Bradshaw

J Stewart

WR

Colston

Steve Smith (NYG)

Mason

Sims-Walker

I like my RB's... Lots of potential here but my WR's are weaker. They are below. Is it too much to give up DeAngelo Williams for Roddy White? Would you do it if you were me?

RB

Mendenhall

DeAngelo Williams

Best

Bradshaw

J Stewart

WR

Colston

Steve Smith (NYG)

Mason

Sims-Walker

Why are your Wr's weak? Colston is a second tier #1, Smith is a third tier #1, and MSW had 1000 yards written all over him this season. How many Wr's, and RB's do you start?

You didn't say if you're in a PPR league.

Nicks might lead the Giants in TD's (and possibly yards), but Smith will continue to be a PPR Monster.

Of course, White is also a PPR monster.

That said, in a 10 team league that only starts 2WR's, depth is less important than having as much top-shelf talent as possble, and Roddy White is a catches/yards/TD's receiver, and is an upgrade over S.Smith. You still have the J.Stewart half of the Panther rushing attack, so I think you can take losing Williams. If you're going 2-for-1, I'd offer Williams and Sims-Walker before I parted with Smith. I think Smith/Williams is a lot of talent to give up for White.

Edited by FordFairlane