[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grade My Team (12 man league)

It's a standard 12 man league.

QB-Kevin Kolb

RB-Adrian Peterson

RB-Ryan Mathews

WR-Roddy White

WR-Hakeem Nicks

TE-Jermichael Finley

K-Matt Prater

TM - Baltimore Ravens

Bench

RB-CJ Spiller

RB- Donald Brown

RB- Reggie Bush

WR- Jeremy Maclin

WR- Terrell Owens

WR - Dez Bryant

I'm not pleased with my QB and #2 WR. I've offered 2 hours ago Maclin+Bush for Miles Ausitn but I'll probably get rejected... what do you think I should do? I can execute BLOCKBUSTER trade but really dont want to (I get Rivers-Harvin-Best for Mathews-Nicks-Bush) give up Mathews... other than that there are not many options on WW to upgrade my team.

QB-Kevin Kolb

RB-Adrian Peterson

RB-Ryan Mathews

WR-Roddy White

WR-Hakeem Nicks

TE-Jermichael Finley

K-Matt Prater

TM - Baltimore Ravens

Bench

RB-CJ Spiller

RB- Donald Brown

RB- Reggie Bush

WR- Jeremy Maclin

WR- Terrell Owens

WR - Dez Bryant

I'm not pleased with my QB and #2 WR. I've offered 2 hours ago Maclin+Bush for Miles Ausitn but I'll probably get rejected... what do you think I should do? I can execute BLOCKBUSTER trade but really dont want to (I get Rivers-Harvin-Best for Mathews-Nicks-Bush) give up Mathews... other than that there are not many options on WW to upgrade my team.

You nailed your problems - though I think one of your many WRs will emerge as a solid WR2.. Try to move one of your RBs or package one with TO after the first week if you can't do it now...but don't go more than a week with Kolb as your only starter. Otherwise your team is solid.

QB-Kevin Kolb

RB-Adrian Peterson

RB-Ryan Mathews

WR-Roddy White

WR-Hakeem Nicks

TE-Jermichael Finley

K-Matt Prater

TM - Baltimore Ravens

Bench

RB-CJ Spiller

RB- Donald Brown

RB- Reggie Bush

WR- Jeremy Maclin

WR- Terrell Owens

WR - Dez Bryant

If you really want a stud WR, Try trading away Spiller and nicks or owens to upgrade... other then that I think you holes in your roster aren't that big... Bryant "could" have a good year, Owens reporting he is fav,,, Hope this helped great job drafting...