[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arian foster and Jonathatn stewart for mjd

angelitto

this is a 12 team league no ppr

my RBs

adrian peterson

jonathan stewart

arian foster

clinton portis

jerome harrison

his RBs

MJD

CJ spiller

reggie bush

cadillac williams

i want to propose this trade, do you think this is a fair trade and would you accept it? thanks in advance.

(Arian foster and Jonathatn stewart for mjd)

Edited by angelitto

There is usually little harm in proposing almost any deal, since you don't know if the other team will bite unless you try - and even if you get turned down, you've at least opened a dialogue that may lead to a different successful trade.

In any event - were I the 'other team' involved in the deal you propose, I don't know that I'd buy in on the offer. Foster's stock is high right now mainly because he is the only RB in town for the Texans, but he's still pretty much an unknown quantity & thus a gamble. Stewart is doubtless talented & will generate some production, but until/unless he becomes the starter for CAR, I view him as pretty much only a flex position option in FF terms.

Last - this deal really only makes any sense at all (IMO) for the other team assuming that your league rules allow you to start 3 RBs each week. Anyway, as stated, were I the other guy I'd have a tough time giving up a "safe" top end RB in MJD for the 2 "lesser" RBs being offered ... but again, that does not mean you can't propose the trade & see what happens.