[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Williams vs. Williams WR debate?

Hanson Brothers

Almost impossible to tell. Neither play for a very good team.

Either is a stretch for a roster on a 10-team league. As the season starts you need to 'flag' a number of these fringe players. Watch the games, analyze the box scores (looking at targets), and read team news to have a better chance of picking one up before the explosion.

No need to sweat it out too much. You're looking for a lottery ticket. If any were a sure thing, they wouldn't be available.

The Seattle Seahawks led the NFL in passing attempts last season, mostly because they couldn't run the ball and decided to stop pretending they could. This year the running game doesn't look any better, so I think they're going to be slinging it around again.

I think Branch (if healthy) leads the team in catches and Williams leads them in yards and TD's.

Edited by FordFairlane

Seems there really is not enough to dump Camarillo in place of one of these guys. Thing is Favre has a knack of turning average receivers into good ones. I guess it will be a wait and see with the Williams boys. Plus its a $6 transaction...that could buy a nice Cold Beer!

Edited by Hanson Brothers