[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB Advice in PPR League

COP31

I currently have the following RBs on my Roster ,,, I will start Gore, Grant, Deangelo ,,, most of the time but as a reserve ...was thinking about picking up Dixon (Gore's handcuff) ,,,, cutting Washington ,,, should I?

Frank Gore - SF

Deangelo Williams - CAR

Ryan Grant - Green BAy

Willis McGahee - Balttimore

Leon Washington - Seattle

I have to start two WRs (can use another at Flex) I have on my roster:

Colston - N.O.

Bowe - K.C.

H. Nicks - NY Giants

Mike Williams - Tampa

Mike Thomas - CAR

Derek Mason - Baltimore

I think I'd be inclined to hold onto Leon until at least 2-3 weeks of the regular season have been played, just to see if the uncertain RB situation in SEA starts to settle down a bit. Even though he's coming off a serious injury, Leon was worthy of a FF roster spot in the past ... has looked at least ok in the pre-season this year ... and may get enough opportunity in SEA that he's still worth a spot flex start this season. Dixon on the other hand, is a total unknown who will presumably have zero FF value unless Gore goes down, and even if that happens, may have limited or at least unpredictable value. If you're really intent on adding Dixon at this point, I'd look for a player other than Leon to drop ... maybe you have a backup D/ST or TE that you can lose to make roster space?

I think I'd be inclined to hold onto Leon until at least 2-3 weeks of the regular season have been played, just to see if the uncertain RB situation in SEA starts to settle down a bit. Even though he's coming off a serious injury, Leon was worthy of a FF roster spot in the past ... has looked at least ok in the pre-season this year ... and may get enough opportunity in SEA that he's still worth a spot flex start this season. Dixon on the other hand, is a total unknown who will presumably have zero FF value unless Gore goes down, and even if that happens, may have limited or at least unpredictable value. If you're really intent on adding Dixon at this point, I'd look for a player other than Leon to drop ... maybe you have a backup D/ST or TE that you can lose to make roster space?

+1 ts is correct. I have gore myself and was pondering the hancuff as well. Ill probably drop Boss for him.

Im playing with one DEF ,,, ,and I do have a back up TE ,,, my starter is Celek ,,,, I haave UhOh from St. Louis as my back up ,,, I thought about dropping him and then adding a TE ... when I need one for Celek's by week ,,,