[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you think of this trade?

burton

non-ppr, standard scoring, we start RB, RB, WR, WR, FLEX (RB/WR).

my team

QB: E Manning, Big Ben

RB: Moreno, P Thomas, J Best, A Foster

WR: AJ, R Moss, Welker, L Evans, MSW

TE: Winslow

K: Kaeding

D: Ravens

his team

QB: Schaub, Henne

RB: AP, Barber, C Taylor, M Bush

WR: R White, Floyd, Maclin

TE: V Davis

K: Akers

D: Jets

He wanted Foster (I got him 13th round) and I offered (which he accepted):

to him: A Foster, Winslow, Ravens

to me: M Bush, V Davis, Jets (yes I know Bush is injured)

Good trade? Vastly improves my TE and gives me a better DEF while it gives him a starting RB which he really wanted.

Starters after trade:

QB: E Manning

RB: P Thomas, J Best

WR: AJ, R Moss

FLEX: Welker OR Moreno

TE: V Davis

K: Kaeding

D: Jets

Edited by burton

I dunno ... the upgrade at TE is certainly nice, but even though the jury is clearly still out on Foster, he's in a great position to have some success. Granted, Foster's trade value might be as high now as it will ever be, so this could end up being a good move for you, but you may come to regret not having that 'extra' RB in Foster on your squad a few weeks from now ... hopefully, that won't be the case.

I dunno ... the upgrade at TE is certainly nice, but even though the jury is clearly still out on Foster, he's in a great position to have some success. Granted, Foster's trade value might be as high now as it will ever be, so this could end up being a good move for you, but you may come to regret not having that 'extra' RB in Foster on your squad a few weeks from now ... hopefully, that won't be the case.

Ya I know what you mean. I'm hoping to look around and grab another RB for insurance purposes but at least if one falls I can rely on only playing 2 and start a WR at flex.

Overall I hope I got enough for him since his value was so high right now compared to when I drafted. Sort of had the same thing with Forsett, had such high expectations and a lot were high on him when I got him in a few leagues but now no one will trade for him at all.