[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

J. Charles for P. Thomas in .5 ppr league

crazylegs

Offered J. Charles for P. Thomas in .5 ppr league. They appear about even in rankings. My concern is it would give me Charles and Best (both injury prone on the same team).

My Team:

QB: Brees, M. Ryan

RB: P. Thomas, J. Best, M. Forte, M. Barber, M. Bush

WR: R. Moss, H. Nicks, M. Wallace, J. Knox

TE: B. Celek

DEF: Niners, Patriots

K: doesn’t matter

IDP: D.J. Williams

His team:

QB: A. Rodgers, K. Kolb

RB: R. Matthews, J. Charles, R. Williams, D. Sproles

WR: B. Marshall, W. Welker, S. Moss, D. McCluster

TE: D. Clark, V. Schiancoe

DEF: Ariz, Dallas

Who knows. In the huddle rankings they have Charles 8th and P. Thomas 10th in ppr leagues. know one can tell you for sure who is going to out produce whom. Which player do you like better?

yeah in mine at .5 ppr charles is ninth and thomas is 10th. I fear injury more with Charles and also the lack of clarity with Jones in the mix. Though Thomas has the threat of Ivory and Bush (though Ivory is apparently out for 3 weeks) you know Payton likes the 3 back system.

yeah in mine at .5 ppr charles is ninth and thomas is 10th. I fear injury more with Charles and also the lack of clarity with Jones in the mix. Though Thomas has the threat of Ivory and Bush (though Ivory is apparently out for 3 weeks) you know Payton likes the 3 back system.

6 in one hand half dozen in the other. No need to make a trade now with these two players unless you just really like one over the other.