[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Start/Sit Help!

Spooks

I need to start two of these three WRs week 1: Mike Sims-Walker (w/Champ Bailey all over him), Derrick Mason (against the Jets), and Jerricho Cotchery (against BAL). Originally I was starting Sims-Walker and Mason, in part because I also have Flacco and Revis will be busy with Boldin. But I see now that the Jets only have 3 active WRs on their roster, and they might throw more against BAL because BAL's run defense is so good. Now I'm thinking maybe Cotchery would be the better play over Sims-Walker...but maybe I'm over-thinking it?

Any thoughts?

Thanks!!

Several unknowns here, but I still like MSW here.

Yeah, I drafted MSW early for a reason. I guess I'll take my chances. I don't really trust Cotchery, though his value will definitely sink further when Santonio Holmes comes back. Now would be the time to use him, but I think you're right.

I would definitely do Sims Walker as well, and also Mason for the reason you stated with Revis on Boldin. Also the Jets are a run first offense and Sanchez is still pretty bad.

Yeah, Sanchez really needs to find his game. I have Greene, which could be excellent, but only if Sanchez can prove he's a threat. If not, Greene will get destroyed.

Thanks for the input. I'm definitely going with MSW and Mason.

Yeah, Sanchez really needs to find his game. I have Greene, which could be excellent, but only if Sanchez can prove he's a threat. If not, Greene will get destroyed.

Thanks for the input. I'm definitely going with MSW and Mason.

Delhomme and DWill and Stewart ring a bell? Granted, having a good quarter back does make defenses more honest.