[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my team/ who would you start?

oaty

12 team league, .5 PPR with everyone getting 6 points for TD's

Can start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, flex, TE, K, D

Tom Brady

Chris Johnson

Cedric Benson

Beanie Wells

Rickie Williams

Javon Ringer

Bernard Scott

Anquan Bolldin

Malcolm Floyd

Santonio Holmes

Mike Williams (sea)

Mario Manningham

Owen Daniels

Bengals D

Hey Oaty

Best off starting your post without the rate my team angle, most of us just ignore those posts as there really isn't anything to add.

As far as your flex question goes I would look at starting Ricky Williams. I think by mid year you can comfortably slot Beanie into your flex, but until we see a bit more of the Cardinals offense with Anderson at QB and get a better idea of how the breakdown between Hightower/Wells is going to play out I think Williams is the safer and better play (especially early in the season before his legs get tired on him).

Best of Luck,

WashD

Hey Oaty

Best off starting your post without the rate my team angle, most of us just ignore those posts as there really isn't anything to add.

As far as your flex question goes I would look at starting Ricky Williams. I think by mid year you can comfortably slot Beanie into your flex, but until we see a bit more of the Cardinals offense with Anderson at QB and get a better idea of how the breakdown between Hightower/Wells is going to play out I think Williams is the safer and better play (especially early in the season before his legs get tired on him).

Best of Luck,

WashD

Thanks WashD. Skins fan here as well. Hopefully we have something to cheer for again.