[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One More WDIS

smrt

I agree with Washington other than Best. Bush will be their solid goal line guy and with Ivory injured, should see more work to relieve PT.. I think Bush is a safe start this week while Best, I love him, but he will be part of a shoot out in Chicago.

Edited by BearBroncos

Good stuff. I have been leaning towards Reggie but I'm still a little hesitant I guess. He is supposed to have a bigger role on offense this year.

Detroit/Chicago is going to be a shootout? Just looked and the o/u is only 43. I just hate getting the season started with a bench player lighting it up. But I guess if there is any week to put a rookie on my bench it is week one.

Good stuff. Thanks for the input fellas.

Good stuff. I have been leaning towards Reggie but I'm still a little hesitant I guess. He is supposed to have a bigger role on offense this year.

Detroit/Chicago is going to be a shootout? Just looked and the o/u is only 43. I just hate getting the season started with a bench player lighting it up. But I guess if there is any week to put a rookie on my bench it is week one.

Detroit has the worst CB tandem in the NFL so Cutler should score ALLOT throw the air (Knox owners, take notice) so this means that Detroit will need to abandon the run fairly soon in the game to keep pace with Chicago. Best will have a decent game, but not a great game. Forte will have a crap game.

FYI, 43 is a pretty healthy total for an NFL game, particularly when one of the teams has a better than average defense... But I think the shoot-out on Detroit's part will be by necessity (falling behind) rather than choice. Maybe Cutler gives them a couple gift INTs, but Stafford is going to have to prove himself alot under pressure to help surpass that 43 point total.

But the point to remember is that Detroit is likely to be passing all season long... Will that help or hurt Best's rushing totals though? That's not as clear-cut. It may limit his opportunities, but also allow him to do more by spreading the defense out.

Maybe wait-and-see for a game while the Saints still have some faith in Reggie Bush to get touches, but I wouldn't blame you to start the homerun-hitter in Best either.