[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

hightower vs barber wk 1

must start 3rbs....will be starting matthews and foster......

now hightower vs st louis....or barber vs skins

both guys are listed as "starters"....but have two guys considered more talented, with more explosiveness, waiting in the wings......i think they are both in line to probably receive about the same amount of touches...hightower probably has the easier matchup here and a little bit more upside....any thoughts?

Yeah, that's an interesting one. I know Hightower has been "named the starter" this week, but Beanie's healthy and will probably get the majority of the touches. Barber on the other hand, I think, becomes less and less involved in the offense as Choice and Jones show what they've got, as long as they can stay healthy. Should be interesting how the Dallas RB situation unfolds, your guess is as good as mine, but there were trade rumors surrounding Barber, so that can't be good.

Anywho, tough call, but I like the Hightower matchup vs. the Rams, I'd probably exploit that and start him and hope he gets enough touches.

Yeah, that's an interesting one. I know Hightower has been "named the starter" this week, but Beanie's healthy and will probably get the majority of the touches. Barber on the other hand, I think, becomes less and less involved in the offense as Choice and Jones show what they've got, as long as they can stay healthy. Should be interesting how the Dallas RB situation unfolds, your guess is as good as mine, but there were trade rumors surrounding Barber, so that can't be good.

Anywho, tough call, but I like the Hightower matchup vs. the Rams, I'd probably exploit that and start him and hope he gets enough touches.

thanks for the input hugh.....

the cowboys are denying that they are trying to move barber..or tried.....but when i heard the rumor i was actually hoping they would move him to a place that would try to feature him somewhat....so id have a clear cut starter that would get most of the touches.....im def leaning towards hightower....probably be involved in the passing game quite a bit....i know wells is more talented....but im really hoping that whiz feels like hightower is more reliable than wells.....

I would go with Hightower. He is likely to get enough touches and receptions against SLT to give you solid production - especially for a #3 rb.

If you start Barber, you are gambling that he will score at least 1 td. Without that, he will probably leaving you grinding your teeth. I had Barber in my lineup telling myself he will get 2 tds against Washington, decided I didn't have the intestinal fortitude to bet on 2 tds and put my stud SJax back in the lineup.

I would go with Hightower. He is likely to get enough touches and receptions against SLT to give you solid production - especially for a #3 rb.

If you start Barber, you are gambling that he will score at least 1 td. Without that, he will probably leaving you grinding your teeth. I had Barber in my lineup telling myself he will get 2 tds against Washington, decided I didn't have the intestinal fortitude to bet on 2 tds and put my stud SJax back in the lineup.

wow that woulda been pretty ballsy....barber over sjax?

but i agree with you....with barber you are gambling that hell be set up in a position for an easy score ...not really something i wanna do.....with hightower...he might have a decent shot at 100 total yards.....with maybe a score.....id be happy with 10 pts out of my 3rd rb