[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New to Huddle - How does my team look

Pinkus777

Hello all I am new to this site. Me and my two brothers and some friends have had a 10 team private FF league since 1999. I have been in the final the last three years running. Missed winning last year by less than 15 points, but won the previous year. Two years ago my bench outscored me and the league winners starters combined (yeah that one still hurts). Would like to hear how my team looks going into the season.

Scoring goes like this:

QB gets 1 for every 15 yds with 5 pt bonus at 250 yds 10 pt bonus at 300 and 15 pt bonus at 350 yds. Bonuses stack with -2 for inceptions.

RB gets 1 for every 10 yds with 5 pt bonus at 100 yds 10 pt bonus at 125 and 15 pt bonus at 150 yds. Bonuses stack with -2 for fumbles.

WR & TE's get 1 for every 10 yds with 5 pt bonus at 75 yds 10 pt bonus at 100 and 15 pt bonus at 125 yds. Bonuses stack with -2 for fumbles.

Touchdowns worth 6 points, 2 point conversions and special team scores apply.

Kickers and Team Defense are standard scoring.

This is not a point per reception league.

You have to start a QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 1 WR/RB flex, 1 WR/RB/TE flex, 1 Kicker, 1 Team Defense.

I had the second pick in the draft and got:

QB-Drew Brees

WR-Larry Fitzgerald

WR-Michael Crabtree

RB-DeAngelo Williams

RB-Jamaal Charles

WR/RB-Johnny Knox

WR/RB/TE-MAtt Forte

Kickker-Robbie Gould

Defense-Philadelphia Eagles

BN-Donald Driver

BN-Dwayne Bowe

BN-Carnell Williams

BN-Donald Brown

BN-Chris (Beanie) Wells

BN-Ben Roethlisberger

How's it look, would you change any starters?

Thanks

It's a solid team.. So you don't have to start a TE and or you have 2 flex? I kind of like that. I'd say based upon your rule sets, You are in contention for sure.

Yeah you don't have to start a TE you have 2 flex slots a RB/WR and a RB/WR/TE slot. Thanks for the comments.