[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB logjam

HoustonBuckeye

Trying to trade one of these guys so I don't have a decision to make every week, but for now I have this RB situation: My first starter is Adrian Peterson every week, no question.

Who should my second starter be? (standard scoring with 0.5 PPR and 6 pt TDs)

Jonathan Stewart, Felix Jones, Ricky Williams or Brandon Jacobs

I would roll with Felix, since week 1 is your best shot that he'll be fully healthy, though if you think they're going to get Stewart more involved or like the matchup there more, then roll with him...

I don't think you can really start Jacobs or Ricky right now over those guys, with both of them playing second fiddle at RB right now..

NFL week #1 always means way more guesswork than anything else when making predictions, but ... I think there will be plenty of carries to go around for CAR this week, meaning JStew will get his chances - including a goal line carry or two. If you don't trust Stewart or are leery of his lack of contribution in the passing game, I'd rank your other choices thusly:

- Williams

- Felix

- Jacobs