[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tough Decision - Week 1 (B.Favre vs A.Smith)

Snootch

Topic says it all. Already this first week I've got a tough decision I've been going back and forth on. Figured I'd see what some of your guys' opinions on the matter may be.

Do i start Favre tonight against the Vikes, or Alex Smith Sunday against Seattle. So far my brain is telling me to start Smith, but for some reason my stupid oversized gut says Favre. What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance,

Snootch

Wow. That's not a decision that you would have ever expected to have to debate :wacko: And yet, I think you're right. Tough call. My read is Favre just because I think that game goes high scoring (o/u is ~50pts).

Thx ac1, its def not a decision I thought I'd be trying to make already week 1, but damn if I haven't been able to decide on it. I think Smith will have a better game, but I mean, i just get scared betting against Favre. Hrmmm, maybe I just start Favre and figure either way my stud RBs and WR (Gore, Matthews, R.Wayne) get it done for me. Arggggghhhhhhhhh the tough decisions we fantasy players have to make week in and week out.

Singletary is going to run Gore and run him hard. Passing will occur but no where near the intervals that Favre will throw. Now heres the kicker! Favre threw only 7 INT's last year. Does he do that again or with Rice gone do we see Favre get erratic and throw a ton of INT's tonight.

My guess is that Favre will want to redeem himself in this game, the NFC championship rematch. Camarillio, at least for this game, will be Favres gateway to victory.

That's my bold prediction for the night.