[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start, Pick 2 (I'm a newbie)

Gui101do

I need help deciding who to start for week 1. It is a PPR league and I have an open flex position. Pick 2 out of:

- Shonn Greene vs Baltimore

- Malcom Floyd @ Kansas City

- Ryan Grant @ Philadelphia

- Tim Hightower @ St. Louis

This is my first year doing fantasy football, so I'm unsure whether to start the better players (Greene, Grant) or go with players with better matchups (Floyd, Hightower)?

HELP!?!?

Id go Hightower and Grant

Arizona is going to try to open up the passing game, and I do think they will have some success in it, but they won't go overboard so Hightower will be taking on a lot of carries with well not 100%.

GB does have a tough matchup against Philly and they will be throwing the ball, but grant will get his.

Thats my 2 cents, hope it helps.

I almost always go with a RB at flex over a WR as long as the RB catches a few passes.

I like Grant and Hightower this week if Beanie is out or limited. Greene will get a lot of work, but Hightower's matchup is too good to ignore.

Awesome advice! Like I said, I'm kinda new to FF, so I don't know how much i can help anyone else out.

Is Beanie Wells out for Sunday's game? I wasn't even aware he was hurt.

It seems a lot of you agree with me that Greene vs. Baltimore's harsh run Defense isn't a good matchup. I'm not thrilled with Grant vs. Philly though either.

Still leaning Hightower & Grant though.

Floyd should be solid and Hightower will be straight until Beanie wells returns. Maybe too Ryan Grant, the packers will have a lead and want to run the clock out later in the game. I would definitely bench Shonn Greene this week though

Edited by gsxunv04