[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Week 1 Combo

Asskickas

D.Jackson and Kevin Kolb vs Packers

D.Jackson and Derek Anderson @ Rams

Steve Smith (Car) @ Gmen and Kolb

SS and DA

1ppr, 1/10 receiving and return yds

Am I over thinking here? Which combo do I start tomorrow. I got Miles Austin as my other WR and I can only start 2 WRs.

Thanks for any info.

I wouldn't combo it, that just muddies the waters....

You can't start Anderson. You roll with Kolb.

I probably like Desean Jackson as the next spot...you get the TD potential with every pass.

I just worry about Matt Moore's ability to get it to Smith in spots he can make big plays

Best of Luck,

WashD

I wouldn't combo it, that just muddies the waters....

You can't start Anderson. You roll with Kolb.

I probably like Desean Jackson as the next spot...you get the TD potential with every pass.

I just worry about Matt Moore's ability to get it to Smith in spots he can make big plays

Best of Luck,

WashD

You say you wouldn't combo it due to muddy waters and then recommend that I start Djax and Kolb. :wacko: That's a QB/WR combo.

Why do you think DA will fail against the Rams? He still has a pretty good WR in Fitz, big pass catching Rb, and Breaston is no slouch and did I mention they play the Rams? I just need you to sell me more on why "you can't start Anderson" in week 1 but I can start Kolb vs a tough D after a mediocre preseason.