[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FOSTER FOR RODGERS?!

RazPwnsNubs

Would you accept this trade ASAP?!  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should I give up Arian Foster for Aaron Rodgers?

• Yes.
    • No.

I was very fortunate to be one of those who took a risk on Foster during the draft and after his 41-point performance, one guy in my league is offering me Rodgers for Foster... STRAIGHT UP!

I realize this is an easy trade for me to accept because I have AP, Gore and DWill already...

I wanted to hear TheHuddle.com forum members' opinions on this because would you jump on this really quick? I'm sure some of my league owners might veto this trade but let's assume it won't.

Here are our teams.

My Team

QB Eli Manning

QB Kyle Orton

RB Adrian Peterson

RB Frank Gore

RB DeAngelo Williams

RB Arian Foster

WR Hakeem Nicks

WR Johnny Knox

WR Jabar Gaffney

WR Mike Sims-Walker

TE Vernon Davis

TE Brent Celek

D/ST New Orlean Saints

K Mason Crosby

His Team

QB Aaron Rodgers

QB Matt Schaub

RB Cedric Benson

RB Ronnie Brown

RB Thomas Jones

RB LaDainian Tomlinson

WR Lee Evans

WR DeSean Jackson

WR Marques Colston

WR Terrell Owens

TE Chris Cooley

D/ST Denver Broncos

D/ST Minnesota Vikings

K Neil Rackers

Let me know if I can get a better deal out of Foster. (2 for 2 trades, etc)

Your inputs are very much appreciated, thanks!

Personally, with WR being your weakest position, I'd be trading Foster towards that area. But it depends on your starting roster requirements (2QB's? 3RB?) and scoring (PPR? return yards? QB, RB or WR heavy scoring?). But I do agree Foster towards a top QB like Rogers is a good move, but why not shop around. Or maybe a multi player deal where you can improve at QB and WR.

Yeah Foster is a great backup in the weeks that AP, Gore and Dwill are bye, so that's why I'm reluctant in giving him up, but if I have a chance to get Rodgers, I have no problem giving Foster up, there are plenty of sleeper RBs I could get off waivers to plug in the bye weeks.

The other guy hasn't mentioned giving up Schaub, but to be honest, I'd rather Rodgers over Schaub any day and I'm sure you would too. I'll update more later after my guy gets back from work.