[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1st in waiver order..picking up jackson who do i drop?

zigmynig

Standard ESPN Scoring

My Team:

QB: Aaron Rodgers

RB: Pierre Thomas, Jahvid Best, Tim Hightower, Clinton Portis, Fred Jackson

WR: Randy Moss, Marques Colston, Hakeem Nicks

TE: Antonio Gates

I have the top waiver wire pick and i am picking up Brandon Jackson. I am having trouble deciding who to drop out of: Leon Washington, Jabar Gaffney, Mike Williams (Seattle), or Malcom Floyd.

I am leaning toward Leon Washington, but at some point i think he will be a bigger part of the offense and i need some RB depth because my RBs are my weakness. However, i like all of these WRs and think any of them can be breakouts this year. Please let me know what you think.

You have three real stud WR's, so the odds are you will only use the other guys on bye weeks. But they do have upside. I think Gaffney (despite last week) will be the Broncos #1 guy, Williams is the Seahawks #1 guy. The Chargers have Gates ahead of Flloyd, and Naanee got quite a few targets yesterday; plus Floyd's bye week is the same as Colston's which limits his usefulness.

I think I would cut Floyd. And if you start 2 WR's, your depth is ridiculous and you might be better off trading a stud for a top RB.

Please see http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=329949

Tough call -- JJ got carries in a blowout, right? I don't expect Seattle to win many of those. The problem is Justin Forsett tends to look good when he plays, so best case Leon splits carries with Forsett. And the Seahawks probably will NOT be in "kill the clock mode" that often, so I guess I expect limited carries out of Leon. If you look at your RB's, Thomas, Best, and Portis are all the starters on their teams; if Leon WAS the Seahawks starter would you use him ahead of them anyway? And Hightower is a good fantasy back, although based on this week he's in a time share too (even with Beanie Wells out).